Monday, March 29, 2010

"Come Away With Me" Retreat

"Jesus said to them, “Come away with me.
Let us go alone to a quiet place and rest for a while.”
Mark 6:31a (Worldwide English)



The"Come Away with Me" retreat is an introduction to a silent retreat and is set up on the same premise as the "Be Still and Know" retreat.

The evening of Day One begins in the conference hall with praise and worship, scripture focus, prayer, a journaling emphasis and a time of personal committment setting the tone for the weekend.

Day Two awakens at the Baptismal pool with a time of prayer and consecration followed by breakfast in the cafeteria. After breakfast, Session One starts with praise and worship, Bible study, prayer and a time of personal inventory and reflection. Following lunch, Session Two will begin with a trip to the Prayer Tower and a time of consecration that ushers in the "sounds of silence" for the afternoon. Dinner time in the cafeteria marks the end of the time of silence and is followed up with praise and worship in Session Three and a voluntary sharing of our "experience" on the mountain in the presence of the Lord.

The morning of Day Three begins with breakfast followed by the final session. Session Four closes out our weekend with praise and worship, prayer and a closing scripture focus.

Weekday or weekend retreats available
Limited to groups of 12-24 (double room and bath)
Retreats may be taken at the venue mentioned below
or customized to a venue in your area.
Retreats need to be booked as early as possible so as to acquire accomodations

For rates and further information please leave a blog comment with your contact information or e-mail mayers@triad.rr.com


Former retreat participant comments....

"I love what Jesus did for me through the "Come Away with Me" retreat. The retreat invited us to 'come away with me' so.....I went away a 'troubled soul' and came back a "changed woman". I have never been the same. " Pam

"The Come Away With Me retreat was top of the line. Every detail was wonderful. I loved the setting, the study, the spirit of the whole retreat." Laura

"I really loved everything. The Word was food for my soul. I am glad I came. I feel refreshed." Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment